Gutters come in various styles. One of the popular styles in most American homes is the K-style gutters, and for good reasons, of course.
This gutter profile is stylish, seamless, performs exceptionally well, and looks great in most modern architectural home designs.
If you’re looking to invest in this gutter system for your home, here are a few facts you should know about:
- K-style gutters’ popularity is due to their highly effective system
Approximately 80% of homes in the US have this gutter profile. And the main reason for that is because of its highly effective system, which comprises of:
- Its seamless design hence prevents water damage and clogs, plus it’s custom-fabricated for individual homes
- And its K-style profile has a flat bottom with a curved front that resembles crown molding and enhances its aesthetics and ease of installation. And the sort of double curve outlook makes it easy for the gutter to hold and transport more rainwater. Plus, this gutter system is durable and lasts long.
- They are typically made of aluminum
Sure, various metals are used to make K-style gutters, including copper, galvalume, and aluminum.
However, aluminum is the most prevalent metal for K-style gutters since it’s naturally corrosion-resistant. It is a lightweight material, easy to work with, and less expensive than copper and galvalume.
- K-style gutters come in four sizes
There are 5,6,7, and 8 inches. For residential homes, 5 and 6 inches are used, and for commercial settings, seven and eight inches are the appropriate sizes.
Need a K-Style Gutter Installation in Arboga, CA?
Our experts at AAA Gutter & Downspout can be of great help. We provide high-quality gutter installation services for our clients in the greater Sacramento area.
Give us a call if you need gutter replacement, gutter leaf protection, and seamless gutter options for residential and light commercial buildings.